Sunday 8 January 2012

My New Years Resolution!

I love making Soap and I love doing crafts, but one hobby that I can't live without is cooking and baking. I find having young kids I can't cook all the things I used to, and I'm talking about rolling my own sushi and making spring rolls from scatch. Some things are easier to buy these days, but as my kids get older and I have a little more time I want to spend more time in the kitchen making mouth watering dishes. First on my list was Biscotti!

I'm addicted to looking at Pininterest at least once a day and I found its been a great way to get new and trendy recipes. Otherwise I love Martha and my Mom, so between them I always have something new to try.

Being half Italian I love eating and cooking Italian food! I have always wanted to try biscotti since my husband loves dipping the hard cookie in his espresso and everyone has always said its difficult. Well it's not. I found a Martha Recipe and it took me no time at all today and the Double Chocolate Biscotti came out wonderfully. Let me know if you want me to pass the recipe along.


Well.......I hope everyone had a great Holiday and Happy New Years! Big things are coming this year and with taking more time for myself I get to spend more time creating and since I get bored very easily let's see what I get my hands into.

Cheers
Mrs. Greenwood

No comments:

Post a Comment