Wednesday 14 December 2011

Why not now?

I've been meaning to start a Blog for a while now....but man it's been busy and I had no idea what to call myself. I didn't want to just revolve a Blog around Soap Making....because that's just part of me. And Cake Decoarting Instructing is just something else I do on the side. There are already a tonne of Mom Blogs and I needed to set myself apart from the rest. So Mrs. Greenwood it is. What do you think? It's not my real name but I kinda like it. Its a little of my soap side, Greenwood Soaps is my little soap making company, it's a little of my environmental, natural and Green side and we'll just see what else is created along the way.

Stay tuned......I need to vent often about all the ideas my mind creates so you guys will get to read everything first hand.

Cheers
Mrs. Greenwood

1 comment: